Welcome to Everglades Pediatric Dentistry’s Dental Challenge!
Why join the challenge?
This is your chance to commit to building a healthy habit and get on track to keeping your #teeth4lyfe! Floss and brush daily and say hello to healthier gums, fresher breath, and a whiter, brighter smile.
Ready for your challenge? Here’s all of the details:
Each day that you complete equals one point. The person with the most points at the end of the 30 day challenge will win a prize!
To hold yourself accountable, print this page and each day that you complete- cross it off your sheet and have someone else in your home initial beside it.
Some days will also require you to post pictures on our facebook page as proof of participation. (Make sure you’re following our page!)
Your 30 Day Challenge
- Brush your teeth to the first 2 minutes of your favorite song
- Floss your teeth this morning after breakfast
- Take a picture of you and your caregiver brushing your teeth together
- Floss your teeth tonight before bed
- Brush your teeth while someone in your family sings twinkle twinkle little star
- Brush your teeth while standing in the shower
- Brush your teeth after you eat lunch
- Brush your teeth with one of your siblings
- Set the timer for 2 minutes and brush your teeth the entire 2 minutes
- Brush your teeth and dance while doing it (You have to dance the whole time!)
- Have a floss race with someone in your family. See who can floss every tooth in your mouth.
- Brush your teeth to the Macarena song
- Floss 3 times in one day- after breakfast lunch and dinner
- Do a dizzy brush: spin around 3 times and then brush your teeth with a sibling or care giver
- No sugary drinks all day long
- No sugary snacks all day long
- You can have water as your choice of beverage all day today
- Eat an apple today- apples are good for your teeth
- Add a green veggie with your lunch or dinner and eat it
- Brush your teeth outside
- Eat yogurt as a snack or with your meal today
- Brush your teeth with a hat on
- Floss your top and bottom teeth after breakfast
- Floss your top and bottom teeth after dinner
- Eat a slice of cheese today
- Use mouthwash after you brush your teeth today
- When you brush your teeth today, brush your tongue 5 times down
- Give your toothbrush a name and write it down
- Brush your favorite stuffed animals teeth before you brush yours today
- Brush your teeth to the song ‘Cant stop the feeling’ by Justin Timberlake
Be sure to follow us on Facebook. There may be some days when we ask for our participants to post a picture of themselves doing that day’s challenge for bonus points!